Genetics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Pathology, Molecular Biology, Statistics, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures, Management of the Cardiac Transplant Patient…
Whether you are seeking a review as part of your pediatric cardiology board exam preparation, or simply to help you remain current in our field, this intensive and comprehensive course is designed to strengthen your knowledge in the specialty of pediatric cardiology.
- An intensive and concise board review of pediatric cardiology.
- An appropriate blend of relevant basic science and clinical application.
- Practice questions and answers for each presentation, with audience response system.
- A distinguished faculty of outstanding clinician-educators who combine topic expertise with demonstrated teaching skills.
- Pediatric cardiologists completing training and seeking board certification.
- Established pediatric cardiologists seeking an update in the specialty and/or preparing for re-certification.
- Cardiologists treating adult patients with congenital heart disease
- Pediatricians with an interest in pediatric cardiology.
- Other health professionals who care for pediatric cardiology patients.
All information is subject to change without notice.