Genetics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Pathology, Molecular Biology, Statistics, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures, Management of the Cardiac Transplant Patient…
Whether you are seeking a review as part of your pediatric cardiology board exam preparation, or simply to help you remain current in our field, this intensive and comprehensive course is designed to strengthen your knowledge in the specialty of pediatric cardiology.
- An intensive and concise board review of pediatric cardiology.
- An appropriate blend of relevant basic science and clinical application.
- Practice questions and answers for each presentation, with audience response system.
- A distinguished faculty of outstanding clinician-educators who combine topic expertise with demonstrated teaching skills.
- Pediatric cardiologists completing training and seeking board certification.
- Established pediatric cardiologists seeking an update in the specialty and/or preparing for re-certification.
- Cardiologists treating adult patients with congenital heart disease
- Pediatricians with an interest in pediatric cardiology.
- Other health professionals who care for pediatric cardiology patients.
Join the Section on Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
The Section on Cardiology was founded in 1955 and is committed to improving the care of infants, children, and adolescents with regard to pediatric cardiology. The Section was combined with the Section on Cardiac Surgery in 2002. Objectives for the…
Course Mailing List
Please complete and submit this form to be added to our mailing list. List members will be notified when registration opens and receive other course updates/announcements. Click here to access the mailing list form: PedCard16 …
AAP National Conference & Exhibition 2016
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) invites you to join us for the 2016 National Conference & Exhibition October 22–25 (pre-conference sessions and events begin on Friday, October 21) in San Francisco. Experience over 350 educational sessions including practical hands-on learning and networking…